Massage therapists make use of long, smooth strokes, kneading and various other motions concentrated on shallow layers of muscle making use of massage oil or lotion.
Massage therapy enhances blood flow by bringing oxygen and other nutrients to body cells.
It eases muscle stress and pain, enhances versatility and movement, and assists clear lactic acid and other waste, which decreases discomfort and tightness in muscles and joints.
Why Do Individuals Get Massage Therapy?
Individuals get massage therapy for relaxation or for a range of wellness conditions:
- Pain in the back
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis
- Anxiety relief and stress-related conditions
- Headaches and migraine headaches
- Muscle and associated conditions such as convulsions, stress and sprains
- Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Circulatory and respiratory issues
- Post-injury and post surgical rehabilitation
Massage therapy eases stress. It is believed to help the body’s stress response by lowering levels of hormones such as cortisol. Massage therapy likewise appears to enhance immune function. Massage is vital aspect of preserving and promoting your bodies best health.
We provide massage services from a licensed massage therapist who works in close combination with the other therapists in the clinic.
Studies of the benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension.
In addition, it has been shown to :
- Assists in managing chronic conditions
- Resolves general aches and pains
- Enhances recovery from athletic activities
- Reduces the effects of stress
- Time away from your daily activities giving you a chance to relax
- Improves body awareness to areas you hold tension/stress
- Reduces muscle tension
- Aids the circulatory system